I try to use a Key Matrix, but I cannot get the slave card connected to the atmega. I tried with a UNO card and a NANO card, so I think that I`m doing something wrong.
- I have an ATMEGA 2560 with a ethernet shield connected to xplane without problems. I use an USB source connected to a wall AC plug.
- To charge firmware to the UNO/NANO, I connect the following pins between the master and the slave card:
- Master TX1(19) to slave RX0, Master RX1(18) to slave TX1. Master 5v to slave Vin. Groun in master o slave ground.
- Start Xplane11 and then go to upload firmware.
- When tell me about connect the card to USB, I connect a USB cable between the computer and the slave card.
- When detected, choose Matrix firmware and the slave type and then upload, with the rxtx disconnected.
- Unplug USB and connect again the rxtx
- While I keep the usb connected, Simvim recognizes a Serial card pluged.
- When I unplug the USB cable, never connects again and no recognizes any slave card at all.
Am I doing something wrong??
Another question, do you need diodes connected to the buttons when you build the matrix, like in ardsimx??
Thanks in advance