1) We can add all those "insignificant" buttons, in some of next updates, but:
For Attend/ Gnd call - I see them as "dummy", why to use them in home cockpit?
ACDC Maintenance - is just a button to click - without any operations in Zibo as I see..
TAT - I will do it, but - does it really modelled in Zibo?
2) Corrected - download the database SimVim.dat here . There was only 6 positions assigned as reference for up/dn commands, corrected to 7.
3) Corrected - works with updated database
4) It works correctly if you assign it as T-switch (it was just "typo" in the image map, corrected)
5) It's left from older version I think, (for two commands on/off) Will be corrected tomorrow.
6) It was a "standard" only, now corrected to the "zibo" , but will be available tomorrow with new SimVim.dat update (now it's a deep night here).
7) Currently the whole project is reworking (slowly), we are thinking of different things, including some "custom re-mapping tool" to ease custom planes data mapping for registered users and gather collection of any custom plane conversion files on our website, that will be available for download on the SimVim site to be placed directly to the plane folder.