Plugin version 0.9.59 adds many new custom SimVim functions that handle different types of engine starters, ignition systems, fuel level indicators, and other engine controls. See this page for more information about them.
Other changes in this version:
- Fixed RMI_Pointer parameters not providing values in ADF mode.
- Combo radio device is now not affected by "source" settings of the standalone devices.
- Some fixes and improvements for XPDR device.
- All DME devices are switched into the mode appropriate for their type on connection.
- New compact representation of device startup variables in the config file. Older assignments will be automatically converted when you load them in the configurator.
- Fixed "Input Options" menu not having the "Save" button when setting Brightness Control associated dataref for an analog input.
- Fixed "Selector" assignments sometimes not working, depending on other device options present.
- Fixed parameter replacements for Reality Extension Pack not working.
- Fixed left/right magneto switches being inverted.
- Updated B737 parameters. Included replacements for Laminar B747.