Will an ON-OFF-ON 3 position switch work for a flap switch? I want to use the flap component shown in the attachment. Or do I need a different design 3 position switch?

Flap Component

Thank you...

1 month ago in General Questions by

1 Answer

A on-off-on 3-position switch is correctly the one intended for the 3 position flap lever (Retract - Half - Full) It uses 2 inputs
1 month ago by
Much thanks for confirming that.