I did a headless install on my Pi (from a Macbook pro) with a USB WIFI dongle by following these steps.
- Burn the img ( 2019-07-10-raspbian-buster.zip) using belenaEtcher
- Once burned I mounted the card ( /Volumes/boot ) and created an empty file called ssh in the folder ("touch ssh")
- I then added a file to make the Pi join my wifi network:
4. After booting up the Pi and making sure it was on the network I transferred the SimVimPanel files to the Pi (/home/pi/SimVim_Raspberry/ )
5. I created a bash file in the folder to help with starting SimVimPanel:
6. Added the bash file to /etc/rc.local (before the exit 0)
reboot and SimVimPanel should start automatically.