Many additional parameters are currently being added (those are appeared in XPlane 11.30+Done, included in the last database file (SimVim.dat)
Separate, "slave" Uno/Nano board with "SimVimLCD" firmware for connecting up to 12 different LCDs. Connected with master board with 2-wire Serial or I2C interface (still in doubt what to use better... ) .
Will allow to free the master board bus for multiplexers addressing only, get more stable data flow for LCD, more control and configuration.
The same slave Uno/Nano board with"SimVimLED" firmware for connecting up to 15 different 7-segment displays (maybe LED drivers too). Connected with master board with 2-wire Serial or I2C interface.
So, we intend to make SimVim more "modular" separating it to several boards with firmwares designed to specific set of output devices. All these board will be connected to 2-wire interface, that can be laid across all your cockpit
More image-maps are going to be added, planned: A320, B757/767 panels, more for Cessna, C90, etc.
The "generic" SimVim test panel is made and used to test different configurations, resolve problems and make video guides.
The page with some wiring tips is added there
Roman is currently working on rewriting SimVimPanel, which was previously programmed in Python/Kivy, with C++. The program is being optimized along the way, and some parts of it remade from scratch.
This will allow for better performance, better compatibility with different hardware, while making further development of the program easier for us.
Aerobask DA62 - conversion embedded, need to be finished and the image-map added to the configurator.
X-Crafts - Embraer 175.
Hotstart - TBM
AirfoilLabs ... ....
Carenado .... ....
Please send me custom commands tables for any popular planes if you have them.
- Make "brightness channels" correlated with the BRT_... names existing for input controls.
- Add output parameters for instrument with different units (kgs, pounds, gals, etc).
- Configurator: Add "7-segment Test" button
- Add parameters for "Reality XP"
- Baron58 - Make "Instrument Air" Gauge
- B200 Right/Left - make DME, finish EFIS84 functionality (No LOC/VOR menu displayed, etc.)
- Porting the SimVimCockpit on the ESP32 (Espressif), high performance, but very cheap platform
This feature also will work not only for On/Off type annunciators, but for "range warning" lights too.