SimVimPanel - EFIS84 displays
1. "T" key - Arc/Rose mode switch
2. Single/Double bearing pointers (show relative bearing to selected NAVAID). these pointers can be turned on/off with pre-defined keys - "q", "w" and "e".
These keys work the same way as pressing single/double buttons on the DSP-84 Display select panel:
- "Q" - single bar bearing pointer (cyan). Repeatedly press and release key to select available navigation sensor (ADF1, VOR1). Selection is annunciated 5 sec in lower-left corner.
- "W" - double bar bearing pointer (magenta). Repeatedly press and release
key to select available navigation sensor (ADF2, VOR2).
To remove single or double bar pointer press and hold the respective key for more than 1/2 sec. To show it again
with previously selected sensor press and hold it again.
- "E" - Preset Pointer - double bar dashed,(COURSE switch on the DSP in the PRE position).
(not fully functional yet)
3. "R" - "NAV DATA" rotary switch imitation (on DSP panel) - click this key to switch cyclically between for modes:
- GSP (ground speed)
- TTG (time-to-go)
- ET (elapsed timer)
- Wind (direction, speed)